Donations & Sponsors
You can make our work possible with a donation, adoption or a sponsorship. Either a one-time gift or a monthly or annual amount. Whatever you can afford will be very much appreciated.
Wild Cats World sanctuary, South Africa, has been officially registered as a Non Profit Company by the South African Government. Registration: 2020/583643/08.
There are various ways you can help us:
- General support with a donation
Donations enable us to help individual wild cats and work on general conservancy issues with awareness campaigns and education.
- Adopt one of our ambassador cats (different support levels)
- Sponsor a specific project (conservation, enclosure, etc.)
Wild Cats World is a non profit organisation having a sanctuary in South Africa (Bela Bela/Limpopo province) benefiting the South African wildcat species, big and small, feral cats and other wildlife if necessary. If you want to make a donation to a special cat (symbolic adoption) or species, or to a special project, we would be very grateful. You can write to email@example.com (Babette de Jonge) for more info.
On behalf of the resident (wild) cats a huge thank you to all present and past sponsors.
2021 (symbolic) adoption parents
- Suzanne Norwood, New Zealand – Leopard Feline
- Marcia Jonker, Netherlands – Cheetah Speedy
- Berengere Desmet, France – African wildcat Stars / Caracal Lucca
- Andrea Schäefer, Germany – Black footed cats
- Astrid Bardubi, Germany – Leopards
- C. van Duin, Netherlands – General
- Anne Sydow, England – General
- Conny Slabbers, Netherlands – Leopard Feline
- Riekje Strampel, Netherlands – General
- Martin de Waal, South Africa – Leopards
- Ralph Warren, Netherlands – General
- Mevr. de Jonge-van Eck, Netherlands – General
- Mike Sielfield, England – General
- Marie-José Becu, Belgium – Leopards
- Jos van Acolyen, Belgium – Leopards Feline & Felix, Caracal Lucca
- Lyliane van Driesschen, Belgium – General
- Christianne van Acolyen, Belgium – Serval
- JoyPenny Hamilton, Australia – Leopards