COME AND VOLUNTEER AT WILD CATS WORLD!
Volunteering at Wild Cats World, Eastern Cape S.A. means working with different species of wild cats, like leopard, cheetah, but also with the smaller species African wildcats, Black-footed cats, Caracals and Servals. We have a short term and a long term volunteering offer. Write for the most accurate info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Highlights / What Do Volunteers do?
- Working and bonding (no hands-on interaction) with our resident wild cats ambassadors: leopards, cheetahs, African wildcats, Black-footed Cats, Caracals and Servals
- Learning about the Native South African wild cat species and the environment they live in
- Being involved in the daily care and activities. It all depends on your own interest and passion to bond with the cats and the people you work with
- Obtaining info about the other Wild Cats World projects around the world
- Preparing food for the ambassadors (big and small) and assist feeding them (of course you have to be able to prepare meat)
- Cleaning enclosures and camps
- Cleaning of waterholes and feeding stations
- Maintenance and other farm work
- Any other animal related tasks
- Observing the different species in order to get to know them and their specific behaviour
- Making friends for life and having new experiences
- Leave your cellphone and daily hassles, and enjoy the time in Africa with the most amazing cats